1. At least one project experience to implement consolidation accounting package (Diva, STRAVIS, SAP SEM-BCS, ECCS, BOFC, BPC, Oracle Hyperion )
2. Good interpersonal skill with people including client and team members
3. Understanding business processes and requirements in the areas of expertise (e.g. financial consolidated accounting, J-GAAP, IFRS)
4. Flexibility to develop solutions from multiple aspects (e.g. business procedure change, organizational change, technical solution)
5. Ability to express your own opinion to client
1. Experience in Automobile sectors.
2. Willingness to learn new packaged solutions, IT industry trends, methods and tools
3. Understanding of SAP S/4 HANA or SAP ECC
SAP ECC6.0 Enhancement Project
(Running ECC 6 and adding the financial consolidation)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1 Contribute to client project as functional consultant position (the following are examples of key activities in typical SAP project)
1.0 To develop project task plan as Finance (Consolidation) consultant
1.1 To define global template or understand pre-configured solution (Functional coverage of globally standardized system, Global standard processes/policies)
1.2 To understand high level local organizational structure including external units, as-is business process flow, high level local as-is system architecture incl. interfaces, middleware and high level data flow
1.3 To identifying gaps between global template and as-is business process/legal compliance
1.4 To define to-be business processes/systems and functional/non-functional requirements
1.5 To perform configuration and functional specification design as per business requirements
1.6 To prepare the test cases (for both configured and custom functionalities).
1.7 To support the client team and the development team in testing, training, master data preparation and data migration
1.8 To make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to the supervisor
2 Support SAP business development through RFP response, proposal development, and/or oral presentation etc.
3 Participate in Capgemini enterprise solutions practice community by exchanging the knowledge and experience across practitioners
【Start timing for work】