Information Security, Hands-On Manager
案件担当者からのコメント (Comment about this job, tips)
Information Security, Account Manager
- Manage the process of gathering, analyzing and assessing the current and future threat landscape, as well as providing the security leadership team with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment.
- Work with the security leadership team to develop a security program and security projects that address identified risks and business security requirements.
- Test and report on compliance with General Computer Controls for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), ISO 27xxx series etc.
- Monitor and report on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforcement of policies within the IT department.
- Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Manage a staff of information security professionals, hire and train new staff, conduct performance reviews, and provide leadership and coaching, including technical and personal development programs for team members.
Manage a single team of technical security contributors providing maintenance and operational support for the security program and oversight and testing of general computer controls