案件担当者からのコメント (Comment about this job, tips)
Project: implementing Japan for a global rollout
Responsible for planning, coordination and executing local activities for the organizational
change management team as part of the SAP implementation in Japan.
• project related training facilitation engagements
• general office practices
• Good analytical, planning and organization skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines
• Excellent English and Japanese written and oral communication skills required
• Good attention to detail
• Proactive and demonstrates sense of urgency
• Experience of working with external vendors
• Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel, Power Point,
Outlook and web based systems.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with SAP preferred.
• Change management experience preferred.
• Event planning experience preferred
|期間||ASAP~June 2019 |
|面談回数||2 meetings (Phone/Face to face)|
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of OCM Manager (US) and HR/GA Manager (Japan):
• Plan and arrange SAP trainings for Japan implementation.
• Prepare and review training materials in advance of trainings.
• Responsible for keeping up to date the training calendar for SAP related training and all
• Keep attendance records for training sessions and be responsible for obtaining signatures of all
those that attend the training. Follow up as and when required on those that do not attend
• Provide regular update reports to OCM Manager and HR/GA Manager that relate to SAP
• Coordinate and deliver role mapping workshops with business leaders and Super users
• Provide overall support to OCM Manager and HR/GA Manager on SAP project
NaganoNao きめ細やかな対応を得意としております！ お気軽にご相談頂ければ幸いです！ 学生時代からハンドボールに魅了され、今も現役選手として活躍中！
得意な業種：IT/ コンサルティングファーム / SI
得意な企業タイプ：外資系企業 / 大手・上場企業 / 日系企業