|仕事内容||• Leading clients towards low-risk, high impact and profitable implementations based on the Allfinanz suite of
• Being aware of the project budgets and ensuring each project is profitable and successful.
• Being commercially aware of opportunities that exist with clients and using this awareness to help develop new
• Capturing, documenting and communicating project requirements clearly.
• Adding value to clients by bringing MRAS product and Life Insurance insight and experience to bear on an
ongoing consulting basis (post implementation).
• Achieving consensus on project implementation through workshops and interviews with colleagues and multiple
• Working closely with clients as the insurance domain expert, within multi-functional project teams, suggesting
new and innovative approaches to processing new business, suggesting and capturing requirements and
communicating these to various software and business stakeholders.
• Establishing rapport and building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
• Assisting customer support teams on business and system issues arising.
• Being aware of industry trends in Business Analysis and Life Insurance.
• An ability to carry out Underwriter responsibilities would be a key advantage.
• An ability to carry out Data Analyst responsibilities would be a huge advantage. This involves analyzing
underwriting and new business data to providing consultancy support on how to improve the performance of the
underwriting rules, end-customer experience and business operations.
• An ability to carry out PM responsibilities would be an advantage.
|応募資格||• Be an expert in insurance business practices and processes with at least six years’ experience, ideally from an underwriting and life insurance operational
• Data Analyst skills are huge advantage.
• Project Management skills are an advantage.
• The successful candidate will have significant technical awareness and experience with underwriting and other relevant new business systems deployed in Life Insurance companies.
• Be professional, articulate and reliable with well-practiced client facing and communication skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.