Senior Manager for IT Strategy Portfolio Management
案件担当者からのコメント (Comment about this job, tips)
This position provides transparency to the portfolio of investment in IT and enables key decision makers to prioritize demand based on strategic objectives, risks, dependencies and potential constraints in the supply of IT. Contributes to the IT budgeting, forecasting, and financial review process. Ensures the IT portfolio is aligned to the business and IT strategies, performs and tracks portfolio benefit analysis, and manages the portfolio risk mitigation. Contributes to the development of strategic initiatives for IT by identifying those high impact programs and/or investments that drive the organization forward. As secondary responsibility, he/she is to effectively communicate the IT team’s value internally and will create, manage, implement and measure the organization’s communications.
- Drive portfolio management process and responsibilities. This includes creating investment (project) portfolio and portfolio management practices and creating a service and technology portfolio management practice.
- Establish processes and implement tools (if needed) to support investment portfolio management and service and application portfolio management
- Provide leadership and set the strategic direction, mission and vision for the portfolio management function in alignment with the strategic and operational objectives of the technology organization and the business
- Strategically partner and collaborate with IT teams in defining and deploying strategies that ensure investments enable the achievement of tactical and strategic IT goals.
- Engage with and conduct reviews with the business and SMT to validate and assess their portfolio plans, and assist in reprioritizing to meet business unit needs as required.
- Oversee the measurement and reporting portfolio performance, including the development of evaluation tools and reports, and the creation of scorecards and dashboards that will accurately present this data.
- IT functional budget – Forecasting and Planning
- Manage the monthly forecasting and planning for the investment portfolio and IT expense
- Lead annual and long range budget planning for investment portfolio process
- Ensure focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure that IT communication outputs are of a high standard, respond to the needs of the target audience and are delivered within agreed budget and timelines
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications related activities for IT team.
- Drive culture change to instill focus on continuous performance improvement
- Develop work plan and priorities for their area, based on objectives received.
- Makes hiring recommendations.
- Responsible for all performance-related activities, including performance reviews.
- Ability to build relationships across functional and virtual teams with a mixture of direct and dotted-line reporting
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in Japanese and English both in spoken and written form.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with other team members of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Ability to define and manage to key performance indicators/metrics
- Strong working knowledge of Project Portfolio management tools
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel and influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
- Ability to provide leadership and direction to cross-teams in IT department
- Understanding of the entire software development life cycle and investment planning and execution lifecycle
- Solid grasp of financial concepts, such as depreciation schedules, dollar costing and total cost of ownership
- 5-7 years’ experience in portfolio management or related field
- 5 years’ supervisory experience
- Proven experience in successfully leading and facilitating teams in portfolio management, portfolio planning and analysis; covering investment, service, and application portfolio
|勤務時間||10:00 - 18:00|