Sr. Principal Business Consultant (APM)
案件担当者からのコメント (Comment about this job, tips)
We are looking to hire a Senior Principal Business Consultant with technical strength in Asset Performance Management for our Team in Japan.
The successful candidate must have strong business and customer interaction skills.
- Apply consultative skills in customer-facing situations to identify customer problems and understand their business and operational issues. Facilitate customer understanding of APM suites/solutions technical functionality, value creation and business process improvement.
- Act as business partner with the account team to develop the account strategy based on the industry and client business environment maximizing product usage and growth. Refine the solution and vision messages for the overall project and work with other team members to develop presentation materials that effectively communicate these messages, leading clients to action.
- Participate and/or lead customer consulting engagements to facilitate sales, including demonstrations, workshops, value assessments, and technical seminars. Proactively support pipeline development (e.g. account planning, awareness sessions, etc) and sales execution for assigned accounts and opportunities.
- Develop commercial proposals for assigned opportunities. Respond to RFI/RFQ/RFP questionnaires as required.
- Accountable for achieving personal targets such as productivity, bookings and other Business Consulting related targets.
- Challenge customer’s current way of doing business to drive results.
- S. in Engineering with 10-15 years practical experience in consulting, technology, and/or industry.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in APM related technologies.
- Expertise in Process Industry required.
- Experience in the process or manufacturing industries.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and manage multiple priorities under pressure.
- Strong business acumen. Adept at performing customer interviews, identifying improvement opportunities, and overcoming resistance to change. Ability to assess and articulate customer value creation.
- Must possess a strong passion for cutting-edge technologies, with the aptitude and desire to learn new skills.
- A team player with the ability to relate to customers and maintain good working relationship.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Flexibility to travel 30-50% of time.
Specific Product Knowledge:
- Experience with batch processing and the regulated industries would be a plus, but is not required. Industry experience preferred.
- Chemical and/or refining industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Chemical production and engineering business processes.
Knowledge of asset management and maintenance business processes